Friday, July 3, 2009

7-3-84

Twenty five years ago on this day, Dave and I took
the frightening leap from best friends to uh.....whatever you call it... It was a scarey day. I could tell his feelings for me were changing and
mine had long since changed for him. I was so scared that we would take the leap and risk losing our friendship. I'll never forget that first kiss. It was magic. And now, years later, we are taking another leap, risking everything, and I believe it will be just as magical.

We decided to take the kids to D.C. for one last tour yesterday. Just a quick visit...long enough to get completely drenched by the summer rain....liquid sunshine as they call it in Hawaii. The name on the wall is our neighbor's son's name.

1 comment:

  1. Jen and I were in D.C. at the "Folklife Festival" on the mall. I wish we had run into one another :(

    ReplyDelete